FEATHER STROKE BROWS
Also known as Micro Blading. Eyebrow feathering is a form of semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing. Fine strokes are used to replicate hair strokes creating a fuller, darker and more shaped look.
Contact Knockout Beauty to organise a consultation.
- Eyebrow feather tattoo (incl. touch up)
- Eyebrow feather tattoo yearly touch up
- Brow Tattoo Consultation With Tess (fee is waved if you book in)
POWDER / COMBO BROWS
Ombré brows are the best of both worlds, working in perfect harmony to achieve a beautifully natural, yet defined brow. With ombré brows the inner part of the brow is feathered with hair-like strokes or lightly powdered with the machine, while the tail is powdered dark for that perfect definition. If you have OILY skin we recommend you choose the ombré brow method.
- Ombre Powder Brows
- Ombre Powder Brows yearly touch up
Eyebrows done correctly will enhance your face 100%.
A simple wax, shape and tint does wonders!
Book in with Knockout Brows for your next eyebrow makeover with one of our friendly eyebrow specialists.
- Eyebrow wax, shape & tint
- Eyebrow wax shape
- Feather brow wax
- Henna brow wax and shape
EYELASH LIFT & TINTING
- Eyelash lift & tint
- Eyelash tint
- Eyebrow tint
- 30 min hydradermabrasion
- 60 min hydradermabrasion
- 30 min microdermabrasion
- 60 min microdermabrasion
- Lactic peel
- Salicylic peels
- Vitamin A Anti Ageing Peel
- Dermapen 1 session
- Dermapen 4 session
Keep your skin soft, smooth and hair free with our waxing services.
Our specially trained and highly qualified beauty therapists will ensure quick and effective hair removal. We only use premium wax and strict hygiene standards to ensure your comfort, safety and wellbeing.
- Full Face:
- Lip, chin, neck & sideburns
- Half face:
- Lip, chin, neck & sideburns (per area)
- Arm wax
- Under arm wax
- Half leg (just above the knee)
- Full leg
- Bikini wax
- Brazilian wax
- Men’s eyebrow wax
- Men’s eyebrow wax & tint
- Men’s chest
- Men’s back
- Men’s half leg
- Men’s full leg
Look sexier, slimmer and sun kissed in an instant without worrying about harmful UV rays. Our experienced therapists will give you beautiful, radiant skin. Without the fear of turning orange, having streaky tans or it looking unnatural.
- Full body tan
- Half body
What to do before your tan
- Exfoliate extremely well each day for 2-3 days before your tan, focusing on particularly dry areas o the body such as elbows, knees, heels, tops of feet and hands
- Plan our waxing the day before you tan
- DO NOT wear any deodorants, lotions or oils the day of your tan
- DO wear loose dark clothing to your appointment
What to do after your tan
- Beware of the car seat on the back of our legs, and the seatbelt over the shoulder as you drive home
- Some say it is best to avoid underwear or bras under your loose clothing at your tan, and for the first hour or two
- Wash off as per your therapists instructions
- Always best to maintain the quality and life of your tan with the correct ‘after-tan’ body cream and body wash, as prescribed by your therapist